Liberal Democrats for Electoral Reform (LDER) is the home for Liberal Democrats who want a truly democratic voting system which delivers maximum, equal power to the voter; and representative bodies which proportionately reflect the way people voted.
LDER is an official, recognised Associate Organisation within the Liberal Democrats.
Our President is Wendy Chamberlain MP.
Our executive is elected annually at our Annual General Meetings. The 2021 AGM will be held via zoom on November 2, 2021 at 7.30pm. Details to follow.
We work to:
- inform all party members about the arguments for electoral reform;
- motivate members to campaign actively for reform;
- ensure electoral reform is a policy priority for the party;
- cooperate with others outside the party to build the campaign necessary to achieve reform. Non-party members are invited to sign up to receive our newsletters.
- support other political and constitutional reforms needed for the UK to have a democracy fit for the 21st century.
Get our updates
For regular updates on our activities, you can:
- Follow our Facebook page - /LibDemsForElectoralReform
- Follow us on Twitter - @LibDem4ER
- Sign up to our mailing list below