Threre are many good reasons to subscribe to Liberal Democrats for Electoral Reform:
- To strengthen LDER's influence in the Party. We want to engage with and motivate all Liberal Democrat party members; and also to ensure electoral reform stays high on the party's priority agenda for progressive change.
- To support our cross-party and pro-reform organisations outreach.
- To help us promote our message throughout the year. We now use modern campaigning techniques, from running our website, Facebook page and twitter account, to holding remote, virtual meetings for members and supporters; to taking exhibition stalls and staging fringe meetings at conferences. All this vital work costs money; the more subscribers and donors we have, the more we can do.
- It is really easy to join! The annual membership fee is £10, or £5 for concessions (e.g. in full-time education, out of work, retired).
- Go now to our subscriptions and donations page - https://lder.org/en/donate and click on the amount you want us to have. If you click on 'recurring annual payment' this will renew your membership each year and save us admin time sending out reminders.
You can also make a one-time or recurring donation to LDER to help us to further our mission.
Or - at no cost to you - why not sign up to our mailing list to receive regular updates about LDER?